What information do we collect?
We collect your device and network connection information for the analytical purposes only when you use our App. This information includes your device brand, the model of your device, your network status, etc. The device information that we collect does not contain any user sensitive information, such as device ID or anything that can be used to permanently identify a user or device.
Information collected by Third-Party SDKs from our Monetization Partners
Some of the third-party monetization SDKs integrated into our app may access your information for the purpose of ad optimization. Such information includes GAID (Google Advertising ID on Android devices) or IDFA (Identifier for Advertising on iOS devices), region (defined as the location where a given language is used), location information, and IP address. This Policy does not govern our third-party monetization partners, as they have their own privacy policies which can be viewed on their websites. We have no access to or control over such third parties. However, we have a routine procedure to scan all third party SDKs to detect if they collect sensitive user information. The partners we select to work with include but are not limited to Google AdMob (monetization platform of Google LLC), DoubleClick Ad Exchange (monetization platform of Google LLC), DoubleClick for Publishers (monetization platform of Google LLC), Facebook Audience Network (monetization platform of Facebook, Inc.), MoPub (monetization platform of Twitter, Inc.), Amazon, Fyber, Smaato, etc.
Information collected by Third-Party Analytical Tools
How do we use this information?
To provide services
We may use this information to provide service or features in our App. For example, we may access the apps installed on your phone to detect whether there is malware or virus and give you 24/7 real-time protection.
To improve our product
How is your information stored?
For the information we collect, some are only stored on your device locally and some is stored safely in encrypted format in our servers located in AWS. We have strict policies to control access and usage of such data.
How is your information shared?
We never share your information with third parties. All the information we collect is only for the purpose of optimizing our product and is safely stored in our server in an encrypted format. The information will not be disclosed to any third party.
What important permissions we request
Here we explain all important permissions that our app requests. These permissions are necessary for our app to perform certain features.
– This permission is used to monitor the data's consumption.
– This permission allows you to test your Wi-Fi speed.
– We use this permission to let users know how much power battery be used by different apps.
– We only use these permissions to detect which phone call should be blocked.
– For the phone's safety, we only use this permission to snap on intruders.
– We need this permission to know whether to lock the app which just opens.
– This permission is used in Toggle, in order to support a quick entrance of some functions.
– This permission only used to guide users when using a notification organizer for the first time.
– This permission allows you to turn on/off flashlight in our toggle bar.
– This permission is used in Memory Booster to get usage of memory.
– This permission is used in Antivirus to download Virus Database.
– This permission is used in Phone Boost to clean useless background processes.
– We Only use this to prevent the App Locker screen from popping up during a call.
– This is used to activate App Locker and Phone Boost to ensure normal use after the boot
– This is used to ensure the normal use of App Locker and display clean progress when using Battery Saver
– This is used to find out the valid license in the license verification process
– Allow using a fingerprint to unlock apps
– This permission allows you to get vibrate feedback after the wrong password input.
– This permission is used to keep the phone awake during scanning viruses and junk.
– These Permissions are used in Junk clean to get external junk information, also used in Photo Vault and Duplicate Photos to access the gallery
-This is used in BatterySavert force stop the apps that are consuming the power in the background
-This is also used in the App Locker to reduce the power consumption
– This is only used in App Manager to install apps for phone
– These permissions are only used in App Locker to locate the intruder who has tried to peek at the locked apps
– We need these permissions to help the users reset the password of App Locker when it's forgotten.
Changes to the Policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org