Terms of Service
Please read all of the Agreements carefully before using the iHindustan Website. If You have any questions, please contact us prior to agreeing via our Support Ticket or Query Menu on Top. By using iHindustan.com Website, You acknowledge and agree that You have had an opportunity to read and understand the Agreement and agree to be bound by it.
- iHindustan.com will make https://iHindustan.com available to You on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You may use iHindustan.com Website in accordance with this Agreement.
- iHindustan.com takes the accuracy of its data very seriously. If You see any material on iHindustan.com Website which:
- infringes any law, regulation, standard or relevant industry code;
- breaches the requirements of this Agreement;
- is incorrect,
- Please let us know as soon as possible via "Support Ticket" or "Query Menu" above or via email to "info@iHindustan.com"
- iHindustan.com Website contains content created by third parties, other information obtained from public sources and links to other websites (such as content and websites together, Third Party Content).
- Automated access to iHindustan.com Website by or on behalf of internet search engines is permitted.
- You must not:
- access iHindustan.com Website other than through the normal iHindustan.com Website web interface;
- access iHindustan.com Website through any automated means (including, without limitation, through the use of scripts or web crawlers);
- infringe the intellectual property rights of others;
- impersonate or falsely state or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or organization;
- use iHindustan.com Website or any information contained on iHindustan.com Website in connection with any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any similar activity;
- violate any applicable law, regulation, standard or relevant industry code;
- sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, trade or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of, use of, access to or data on iHindustan.com Website which does not form part of Your Business Profile;
- You acknowledge and agree that iHindustan.com retains complete editorial control over iHindustan.com Website and that iHindustan.com may, in its sole discretion and without notice to You:
- reject, remove, delete or amend any material contained on iHindustan.com Website or in the Database at any time, including (without limitation) any material contained in any Listing;
- reject, refuse, remove, delete or amend any Content at any time;
- position Content and/or any Business Profile as it sees fit;
- iHindustan.com may terminate this Agreement, remove Your Listing or any Content posted by You and/or refuse You access to iHindustan.com Website if You have breached, or we consider that You will breach, this Agreement or for any other reason that iHindustan.com, in its sole discretion, sees fit.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain Listings on iHindustan.com Website have been paid for by a business and will, therefore, be displayed before free Listings in the relevant search results.
Listing and Reviews
- You may use iHindustan.com Website to add, amend and/or update a Listing or a Review, solely on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- All Content must:
- be complete and accurate;
- be supplied in the manner and format specified on iHindustan.com Website;
- not be of a nature likely to bring iHindustan.com Website into disrepute; and
- comply with all laws, regulations, standards and relevant industry codes.
- You must not:
- use iHindustan.com Website to post Content for a business, classified, deals and events that are not located in India;
- use iHindustan.com Website to add or amend a Listing where You do not have the express authorization of that business to do so;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any Accessible Content that You do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, rule or code or under contractual or other legal relationships;
- upload, post, transmit, publish or otherwise make available any false, misleading, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, indecent or unlawful Content or Accessible Content;
- infringe the intellectual property rights of others; or
- breach a law including, without limitation, any law that restricts advertising of a profession.
- If any of the information in the Listing for Your listing changes, becomes out of date or no longer complies with this Agreement, You must:
- immediately amend Your Business Listing so that it complies with this Agreement; and/or
- immediately notify iHindustan.com Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that by posting Content onto iHindustan.com Website You consent to be contacted (on an ongoing basis) via any of the contact details contained in that Content, including (without limitation) where such contact involves receiving information about products or services which we think may interest You from iHindustan.com Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- iHindustan.com Website and the Database is owned and operated by iHindustan.com. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to iHindustan.com Website and the Database belong to iHindustan.com or our licensors and that nothing in this Agreement constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- You may download and view content and/or print a copy of the material on iHindustan.com Website for Your own use only, provided You do not:
- modify the content (including, without limitation, any copyright notice) in any way;
- make the content public; or
- use the content in a manner or for a purpose prohibited by this Agreement.
- You must not do anything which breaches or otherwise interferes with iHindustan.com's intellectual property rights. Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement or by law, You may not reproduce any content appearing on iHindustan.com Website without our written permission and, if required, payment of a specified fee. Requests to reproduce any content may be made via the Support Page.
- We may publish and communicate to the public any Content. By posting Content onto iHindustan.com Website, You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable license to:
- reproduce, modify, add to, use, copy, publish, communicate and adapt the Content for any purpose and in any manner anywhere in the world, including (without limitation) on iHindustan.com Website and as part of the Database;
- You must waive, and must ensure that all other persons waive, absolutely and irrevocably all moral rights in relation to any Content. For the purposes of this clause, a moral right may be waived by consenting to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of that moral right.
- For the avoidance of doubt, You acknowledge and agree that:
- the Licence includes a right for us to make the Content available to the public via any website or as part of any services or products in any jurisdiction;
- we will allow iHindustan.com Website users to search Content You have posted; and
- You will do everything necessary (including without limitation, on request, execution of any documents) to give iHindustan.com the full benefit of the licenses, waivers, and consents
- The Licence will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Your use of some Third Party Content (including, without limitation, third-party websites linked to iHindustan.com Website) may be subject to a third party's terms and conditions of use. Nothing in this Agreement (or otherwise on iHindustan.com Website) constitutes a license or right for You to use such content.
- We may provide You with notices by email, mail or by posting content on iHindustan.com Website.
- You should carefully read and agree to this Agreement each time You use iHindustan.com Website. Whilst iHindustan.com hopes not to have to alter this Agreement, it is possible that changes will be required from time to time. By using iHindustan.com Website (including, without limitation, by posting any Content) You agree that the then current version of this Agreement will apply to that use.
- iHindustan.com may assign this Agreement provided that the relevant assignee undertakes to perform all of iHindustan.com's obligations herein. Subject to the foregoing, neither party may assign this Agreement in whole or in part.
- The indemnities in this Agreement are:
- continuing obligations of the parties, separate and independent from their other obligations and survive termination of this Agreement; and
- absolute and unconditional and unaffected by anything that might have the effect or prejudicing, releasing, discharging or affecting in any other way the liability of the party giving the indemnity.
In this Agreement:
- Content means all content posted by You onto iHindustan.com Website including, without limitation, all text, graphics, icons, photographs, URLs, and Reviews.
- Accessible Content means all Content and all similar content on sites to which URLs contained in Your Content are linked.
- Listing means a Business page, Classified Post, Deal Post or Event Post or Gallery Page or Business Shop/Menu page on the iHindustan.com website.
- Database means the national database of data which is collected by iHindustan.com and made accessible to the public via the online business directory on iHindustan.com Website.
- Review means a review or other comment which You add to iHindustan.com Website in relation to any Listing or associated products and services.